Friday 18 January 2013

Bieber Mania

Yesterday, 17th of January, as I was watching the interview of Oprah to Justin Bieber, I realized that he's not bad at all. I admit, I'm not a Bieber fan, but I'm also not a hater. Observing from the interview, how he acted infront of the camera, how he answered each and every question thrown at him, makes me admire him in a way. He's a well-mannered young man and has a very nice attitude. I also noticed how honest and sincere he is when he talks about his family and his fans. He is hard-working and I believe that he deserves everything that he have now. Kudos to his parents for molding him into the young man that he is today.


It's just sad that there are too many bashers out there. We'll you cannot please everyone. People should really learn to not judge anyone by the outer physique. People should just accept every individual as they are and deal with it. Keep Calm and Love One Another!

Here's the link to the interview if you'd want to watch: Oprah's interview with Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment