Thursday 17 January 2013


A new year. New acquaintances. Stronger bond amongst family and friends. Add up items unto the bucket list. Fresh experiences. Accomplishment of dreams. 



2012 may be a history but a past definitely worth reminiscing, worth learning from. I'm all for a brighter year ahead. Challenges, events, momentous happenings are only a few that keeps me alive and kicking. Hopefully, this simple journal could hold up to my immensely changing mood for memories.

I always admire those people who manages to have a journal, old-fashioned or online blog, diary, or whatever they call it. For many years now, I've been trying to do the same, but to no success. Either I can't find the right website or I was just too lazy to start one. It's a great way to document all the important moments you've experiences and would want to experience in your life. It's a fun way to share life!

No comments:

Post a Comment