Monday 1 April 2013

One Excited Dad

Who would have thought that Mark is as much excited as I am in this pregnancy. When we first got in touch with our baby's first ultrasound photo, I was very eager to post it online but Mark was apathetic about it. Saying that he first want to buy a baby shoe similar to ours and to take a picture of those. So thought of sharing my baby's first photo on facebook was postponed. But I was too excited not to share it. Instead, I shared it in instagram and privately with our family and close friends.

Then just this morning, Mark decided that he wants to do an April Fools prank to our friends in facebook by posting our baby's ultrasound photo. Nice one Dad. Not one thought that it was an April fools prank. Thankfully.

Our baby is loved!
Two hundred twenty two likes, forty six comments and counting. Our baby is famous! Mark was so excited with every like and comment that pops in his notification bar. I was also very excited ofcourse. It's just so overwhelming to know that alot of people (family, friends, acquiantances, colleagues) are happy and looking forward for our little angel. I'm sure baby will be showered and surrounded with lots and lots of love and affection when he/she goes out in this world.

Can't wait to spend the coming years with you, 
our little bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment