Wednesday 10 April 2013

Maternity Pants Are Sexy

My belly's getting bigger and bigger as the day comes and I cant help it. Even my regular leggings and tights are beginning to tighten around the belly. I wasn't really planning on buying maternity clothes as I've read that they tend to be more expensive than the regular clothing.

I realized that having these regular leggings and tights will do me and the baby no good. So I opted for maternity pants. A month ago while scanning through the displayed items on the rack at H&M, I bumped into a mama tights. I smirked as I was expecting a "maternity thights" not "mama tights". Oh well. It was a relief knowing that a store like H&M sells maternity items. I didn't bother to get any as I wasn't really planning on buying one. But today, I ended up having 3 pairs of pants and a leggings.

Maternity pants at it's best

I didn't realize until recently, that they can be so comfortable and sexy! Believe me they are sexy. I'm so happy that I'll get to wear pants again. I'm not really the dress/leggings type of girl, it's just now that my belly is growing that I decided to forego my pants. Now that I have my sets of pants and leggings, I can feel great again! Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I feel the opposite for these past few months because I wasn't able to wear any pants. It's just that I feel more at ease and attractive in pants. 

Kudos for the maternity pants and leggings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment